Going Geisha

I just paid for my Halloween costume from ebay. I'm excited. This year I'm dressing up and enjoying it and no amount of embarrassment can stop me. Mwahha...
Last year on Halloween I dressed up for my work Halloween party. My coworker Chelsea and I agreed to dress up together in case our other coworkers didn't. We just assumed that the rest of the district would dress up since it was a costume party after all. I was Little Red Riding Hood and she was Alice in Wonderland. Both were the slightly sexy costumes but nothing over the top. When we arrived, we discovered to our dismay and horror that we were the only people truly dressed up...IN THE ENTIRE DISTRICT. I wanted to crawl under the table with my basket full of goodies for grandma. It was humiliating just enterting the room. The only other "costumes" we saw were : one branch all dressed in the same Wells Fargo Wear vests...oh how bold...and another branch all wore scrubs. Which does NOT count as a dang costume, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. So...needless to say...we didn't stay long. And I promptly returned my dumb costume the very next day. This year, however, I am dressing up and enjoying it and I don't care how embarassed I am. I'll be fun. I'm going to be a geisha. And no it won't be as ornate as the picture above (it's actually more on the HOT side)...since I'm not gunna spend an arm and a leg (and several other limbs) on it...but it'll be cute. I'm excited. Happy Halloween!...in September...

Comments

Popular Posts