I Don't Like

I Don't Like:
When my pants get tucked behind my shoe's tongue and my laces are exposed. The left is correct. The right is wrong.
Using the word "purse." It's a bag, okay? If you're in a ball gown and it's a little fancy shmancy bag, then yes, it's a purse. Otherwise, no. Does this look like a purse to you? Well it's not.
Putting my fingers in my mouth and chipping my nail polish...horribly. But I do it.
When my nose whistles. What the crap?
Clutter. Nuff said.
When I feel inclined to bite my nails cuz I can't find a file and there's a snag. Grr.

When my plants are sad and I don't know how to help them. :(

Comments

my nose whistles too. and it also drives me nuts. ESPECIALLY when i am trying to go to sleep. even worse, when the person lying next to me nose whistles when i am trying to go to sleep. slap slap.

Popular Posts