The Spouses of Officers

I had my first Officer's Spouse Club experience this past Friday. Basically once a month the Officer's Spouses get together to discuss upcoming events and just to hangout. It was a good first time experience and I feel a little less tense and a little more relaxed. Everyone I met was nice and I think we're all going to get along. The already-established group seems to already get along great with little drama. Which I'm a huge fan of. We had a wine exchange. You brought two bottles of one kind of wine. We drank one and then people got to take home the second one. I took my friend Monique's bottle of Spanish wine. I'm excited to enjoy it in our new house.
Yesterday, when I finally got up from my migraine-nap-of-doom, I found the house empty and saw my "roomies" outside. Swimming! My friend Jen lives by a small lake and we hadn't ventured out into the water yet because it's been a little chilly out. But sure enough, the water was like coolish bath water. But not even that cold. Much warmer. We plan to swim again today after I get off work. I'm excited to get some sun and water on these cold bones. Gosh, I sound old almost.
The past few days my computer has been acting up. Randomocity at its finest. Emails sending without asking them to, jumping to the center of a paragraph while typing, weird stuff. I think I just figured out it's not my computer at all (fewf!), it's my MOUSE. Hmmm...maybe not. My computer just asked if I was SURE I wanted to navigate away from this page? I didn't do a thing. Arggg...not sure what's going on computer, but it must stop. Please? I'll be nice, I promise.
Note: the photo above was found in google images titled 'Cherry Point Officer's Club.' I dig it.

Comments

Popular Posts