Chair

I am back to my old routine of hell-chairs that give me the worst back pain...ever. This chair, among others, comes to mind. Although this one appears to have a lot more back support than what I'm experiencing. Hmm...maybe I should see if I can get a switch. Needless to say...the thought of being in my own house soon with my own chair makes me very antsy. The 30th (our new closing date) will not come soon enough.
As a few of you know, I created something yesterday. My very first doll head. I am stoked beyond stoked and can't wait until I have paint etc. available for me to finish her face. (Yes, I am aware she is currently kinda creepy...I can't control what my hands create! The paint will solve that problem.) In the meantime, I will look into creating her body, arms, and legs. I am very excited to be creating and being creative more and more. Now if only I didn't feel like Quasimodo...

Comments

Popular Posts