Maps

This is officially my 300th blog post. I am quite stoked. Now if only I could use my writing hunger to write something I could publish.
Today I rediscovered a song that I loved a few years ago today. "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. I have very fond memories of my friend Kina singing it in Rock Band. I need to get that game.
I went swimming with Jen yesterday out in the lake behind her house. In a word? It was stellar. The water was warm but not too warm and a lot cleaner than everyone probably thinks. We saw two fish and spent our time floating around on inflatable chairs. It was awesome. This is what summer should be.
I got word yesterday that some of the guys aren't coming home now until Thursday. First it was Tuesday, then Wednesday, now Thursday. John has not received word that HE is in that group of Thursday returners. Which means he SHOULD be home Wednesday. I am crossing my fingers, praying, and hoping for the best. If not, I will close on the house myself.
Well I need to be productive. On to the next 300 blog posts!

Comments

Popular Posts