Buzzing Guns

Today I had 3 experiences I have never had before:
1. I bought a couch. Yippee!
2. I put air in my tires! Again...Yippee!!
3. While pumping gas I mistook a spray of gasoline for rain. Oops. Needless to say I thought very hard before leaving my car and scoped the horizon for smokers. Scary.
The past week I decided to try to get the ball rolling with my unfinished tattoo on my back. My desire/goal is to have it finished in Seattle over Christmas-time. I contacted the same studio where I got my second tattoo (definitely the best work I've ever had done) and explained what I wanted done. I just wanted to see if my artist could do some sketches long distance. But as I suspected, they said I'd need to come in person since my idea is so friggin detailed and complicated. Alas. Oh well. Just have to be patient. I'm excited at the idea though.
The idea of being a tattoo artist has wandered its delirious self into my brain again...after a few years absence. I've been told I should be a tattoo artist since 7th grade. So it's always been something I've kinda wondered about. I looked into being a receptionist at the same studio I'll be going back to in December but...at that point I don't think I had enough tattoos to qualify. Heh...
Anyway...the idea has returned. I'm not sure how serious I am about it...but it would be fun...I just hear it's hard to get into. Things to think about.
After seeing a documentary on how easy it is to buy a gun without background checks and ID...I feel the need to learn how to shoot. So if I ever (I pray never) find myself in a situation where I would need to defend myself, I could. It's scary to think people are stocking up on guns so easily. What have we become...

Comments

Popular Posts