Prowling

I have been less than chatty lately. In fact...I've even found myself psycho-analyzing myself in my car while driving with friends because I find myself with little to say. It could just be from working and being tired...dunno...
My baby is still gone. It's been good though. I am surviving and having a blast with the ladies (I moved off base and into another Marine Wive's house who I met in Washington). Another wife that I also met in Washington is staying here too. Their names are Jen and Lauren and so far living with them has been a blast. It's just nice to be around other human beings. Being on base without any cellphone reception and sketchy internet was...how you say...crappy.
Us girls have had some good talks also which make me feel a lot less abnormal and I am relieved that I am not the only person worried about the things I worry about being a Marine Wife. So thank you guys for making me feel this much more normal. :)
John is also keeping busy and hopefully bonding with the guys. We've been able to talk most every night or during the day. I'm glad I'm not cut off from him completely. Wish I could fly with him.
A friend of mine posted this on facebook today and I thought it was very befitting and entertaining with Easter just around the corner and all. So...check it:

Comments

Popular Posts