My Grain

I found myself a victim of a migraine today. I went to church and was immediately hit in the face with a relatively normal headache...but it refused to let up through the entire service. When I got home, I figured a little rest would take it away...but not so. It wiped me out for the rest of the day. Not good. I probably needed the rest. I feel like I've been hitting the ground running the past 5 weeks.
Today is the 26th. 3 days until I get to see John.
I was knocked off my feet with a surprise yesterday afternoon. I went over to the house to see progress and was amazed to find it 100% finished with cleaners there vacuuming and dusting. I seriously was not expecting them to be finished ALREADY. But they were/are. And it looks amazing. I crept through the house and awed at it as it slowly sunk in that this was OUR house. Such a strange feeling. I've been pinching myself throughout this entire process. It's just been amazing. They even had our kitchen appliances installed including the fridge which I bought separately but they obviously put two and two together and just delivered it with my other pieces. I couldn't be more excited. Only a few more days...

Comments

Popular Posts