Dynomite

Yesterday I received my first letter from my sponsor child in Haiti, Dyamica. She's 5. I can't even tell you how excited I am to have gotten to hear from her. I also received a letter from my older sponsor child in Ghana. It brightens my day to hear from them. If hearing from me brightens their day as much as hearing from them brightens mine, I hope I never get tired of writing. I need to set myself an alarm weekly to write them. There's really no excuse not to. They're just kids. I hope I hear from my third kid from Brazil sometime. I believe he's also 5. I can never stress enough how rewarding this sponsoring experience has been. Simply amazing. It's so great to see the pictures of these kids go from desolate to hopeful and then to hear from them. It's one of the best things I've ever done.

Comments

Popular Posts