Sleepy Week

I dreamt something about a swamp and I was having a long drawn out conversation with my friend Monique's husband Kevin about first person shooters involving women. He was telling me about joining the Lady Gaga fan club and a game that involved her (he's a huge Gaga fan). It was very, very random. What is this dream telling me? That I watched a weird performance by Lady Gaga last night and listened to Kevin talking about her. Not sure where the first person shooters came in but I was talking to my brother about games yesterday too...so there you have it! Deep stuff.
This week has become the tired week. I'm simply exhausted. And I haven't even gotten to sleep at a bad hour once this week. It's all been relatively reasonable. The worst was probably 10:30pm which is nothing. So I'm not sure what my dealio is. Just SO tired. I took one of those naps during lunch yesterday that reminds you why you shouldn't take long naps in the middle of the day. I woke up in a start to myself drooling profusely on my pillow because I had entered a full blown REM cycle. I tried to shake it and sleep "lightly" for the rest of the time but that's a pretty hard task when you're dog tired to begin with. I somehow managed and kept one eye open because I was sure in my tired stupor I had set my alarm wrong.
Tomorrow is Friday (even if today feels like it) and I am doing two very exciting things. Firstly, I am taking pictures at my friend Lauren's husband's homecoming from deployment. I am SO excited about this because I didn't think I'd get to go. But I am! As long as he comes early enough in the day. Then mid afternoon John and I are driving to Durham to see Wicked. I. Am. So. Excited. Wow. It's going to be...well...wicked. harhar...then Saturday we might be going to a Farmer's Market before heading home.
Side note: I love it when people ask how to do something in Tech Support that's actually POSSIBLE. It's a rare occurrence but when it happens, it makes me very excited and totally catches me off guard from my sarcastic muttering responses that usually accompany the wild and crazy requests I get sometimes. Kids today.

Comments

Popular Posts