Lovely Locks

It's Friday and I couldn't be more thrilled. Got my hair dyed last night at Hot Locks and LOVE it. You can't really tell the difference in this picture other than the fact that it's darker. But it also has red streaks in it. I'm really stoked about it. We talked about bleaching streaks first and then dying over them so they'd show up brighter...but I really want to donate my hair to Locks of Love one of these days and if I bleach it, I can't. I guess dye is acceptable but bleach isn't because the chemicals they use to make the wigs don't do well with it. So no bleach it is. Until I hack it. Then I'm going to try blonde. Maybe in streaks first. Not like BAM instant full blown blonde.
I've been wanting to donate my hair to Locks of Love for a long time. Right when it starts to get long enough, I always hack it off. This time I want to follow through and donate my hair for realz. I'm thinking I'll wait a few months, get really sick of it and then cut it into an dramatic A-line. Or maybe even wait another year. Who knows...but I refuse to cut it unless I'm donating it. That's my goal. Here's to will power.

Comments

Popular Posts