Good Growth

I've been in a complete funk lately. I don't really know (well sorta know) what my deal is. It's been a span of about two weeks. I'm exhausted ALL day even though I got plenty of sleep AND exercised. I've stopped taking my daily vitamins because I completely forget which isn't like me and this is after hitting the snooze button about 17 gazillion times. I need help. But change is in the wind (avast ye scurvy dog!!) and I've made steps toward change in myself and my life. They will prove difficult as they unfold...but difficult in the best most growth-involved way...and not in a cancer-growth way. We're talking positive growth. Like hair growth! No that could be seen as negative as well...hrmmmmm...whatever. GOOD GROWTH. Just keep that in your head.
I want to get back into my daily routine. I've been sleeping so much that reading my bible daily has gone out the window. And that is in no way okay. I was going to remedy that today but I kept hitting the snooze button and then snoozing after my alarm was turned off entirely.
I dreamt someone was using a giant table saw type blade to break into our house by sawing into it. And every time I tried to run to another room with my mom and brother, whoever was doing it could see our feet under the curtains in the windows and he'd follow us. I tried to fake him out and dash to John's closet to get the shot gun but was never able to get that far before he noticed. I hate my dreams sometimes.
I'm going to go drool on my keyboard some more. Please don't disturb me.

Comments

robyn said…
I have been going through exactly the same thing... and even for the same amount of time. It's been so annoying. I was even starting to get worried wondering why I was so exhausted every morning and throughout the day. I take daily vitamins too (one a day weight smart) which usually give me a boost for the afternoon, but even that wasn't helping. I've been stuck in this bad cycle of getting home from work and being so tired I nap for a couple hours and then when it's time to go to sleep at night I don't want to go to sleep. I stay up wayyyyy too late and then the cycle continues again.
Just yesterday I hopefully broke the cycle of napping in the evening.
Maybe it's the season changing, because I've heard other people are feeling this same way.
Oh yeah, and I've been having bad nightmares again. I need to rearrange my furniture in my bedroom, as I've discovered whenever I do that I sleep better. Weird, I know, but it works.
I swear, everyone I know is going through some life-change season thing. It's very weird...interesting too. And yeah, I've been having bad dreams too!

Popular Posts