Derby Teller

I dreamt I was trying out for a roller derby league. Each person had a pro roller derby girl to help them as they trained and tried out different maneuvers. I was supposed to do one called the "whip." Shortly before they chose people, I found out my uncle had died (I think I've been thinking about my story a little too much before going to bed) and I had to go back home for the funeral so I missed the final tryouts. I also worked at a bank again and left ALL of my drawers unlocked and opened. Not good. A reoccurring nightmare for any teller or bank employee. Sigh...so glad that section of my life is over. Although I must say I had a great time with the people I worked with. There is never a dull moment when I get back together with some of those girls. The things (and people) we encountered there were at times completely unbelievable.
So what is this dream telling me? That I skate a lot better in my dreams than in real life...and my time at the bank will always haunt me. And thinking about my book before sleeping isn't always the best idea.

Comments

Popular Posts