Asian Goodness

I have so much I want to write about and nothing to say at the same time. Blame that on an emotional start to the week. As a result (and because John has had several night flights this week...meaning he gets home around 3am), I am exhausted. Mainly today and yesterday. The day before that wasn't as bad. But yesterday night I got sucked into the world of Dancing with the Stars...a show I've never really watched...but since it was the finale and I was bored, I watched. And I did enjoy it! I love dancing.
I had a nice chat with my mom and we inspired each other to be creative. Of course it was too late to go out and get supplies but she kept me from throwing out a bunch of supplies I thought I'd never use or need and encouraged me to try something NEW with them. So that's what I'm going to do. Kind of excited...not sure WHEN this will happen as time never seems to stand still long enough for me to catch my breath...and my art studio needs a serious overhaul...but it will happen. Maybe I can brainstorm on our way to Virginia this weekend. We're going to Virginia Tech and John couldn't be more excited. He's been itching to show me around Virginia Tech for...well since before we got married. I'll just put it that way. I'm very excited too. A long weekend, a roadtrip, lots of good eats and picture taking opportunities. Sounds like a good weekend to me. And of course indulging in some of my husband's LOVES: his school.
Well I WAS going to post a picture but my blackberry won't let me. I have this theory that someone sneaks into my house while I'm sleeping, grabs my blackberry and messes with it so that when I try to do completely normal things that I've done a normal way for the past few months since I got this thing, they no longer work. Gone. Poof. I'm kind of hating this. And I hate that I JUST got it not that long ago. I swear...I have the worst phone luck.
Anyway...I was going to post a picture I took this morning. I woke up and snuck out to the kitchen (and apparently, 'snuck' is not a real word...at least according to this computer...) to keep from waking John and was met with a note saying 'For my little LiQi!' and a PILE of Asian goodness. John found an Asian market yesterday and was going to get me some noodles. He got more than just noodles. Tapioca, noodles, dried squid, tamarind candies, LiQi gummies, and more...man I love that man. He knows the way to my heart effortlessly.

Comments

Popular Posts