Bon Appetit!

I love surprises. Yesterday contained at least three.
1. A GIANT downpour in the morning. I love North Carolinian rain storms...and thunder storms even more.
2. My lilies that survived the winter finally bloomed.
3. John bought me a cookbook I've been secretly wanting since I saw the movie Julie & Julia. It arrived yesterday and I was tickled pink. I didn't have enough time to do a full blown recipe but I took the overall concept of one chicken dish cooked in butter, lemon juice and herbs. It did not disappoint. I think I'm going to like mastering the art of French cooking. :)
I'm trying to get back into a regular writing schedule. I was doing pretty well for awhile there. But with changes, my schedule gets all jumbled. And not just for writing. In all areas. I was able to do a little writing yesterday during my lunch though and jotted down some notes and ideas last night before I went to bed too. Sometimes I feel like I'm pulling everything I see into this book...but at the same time, no one would ever recognize where I got the ideas from because somehow they're far enough removed. Maybe only my brain can see the connection.
Tomorrow I take placement testing for community college. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts