16

16 more days until John returns if all goes well. :) It's strange to be down to DAYS. Strange in the best way of course.
I find myself increasingly overwhelmed by my house. I want it to be perfect when he comes home. But at the same time I can't kill myself getting it looking perfect. I need to be realistic, lady. No stepford wife business here. Although I have found myself doing more cooking lately...like actual cooking...hmmm...
Tonight I'm making Krumkake's for the officer spouse club. Hopefully I can get em all done in time. I really wanted to start working on some more Baby Robots but...just haven't had a chance. This weekend, that is my GOAL. That and a cake topper. I made my own cake topper for my wedding and offered to try out making one for one of Gretchen's friends.
Speaking of caketoppers and weddings, I just made the strangest discovery. I found my blog about my wedding ceremony...but I never (that I can find) wrote a blog about the reception or anything else. So...a whole year later...I plan to do just that. But not now. Later. I promise. ;)

Comments

Kristi said…
It is weird to be counting down DAYS!! They'll be home soon!!! YAY!

Popular Posts