A Musical Conspiracy

Okay. I've been having the WEIRDEST thing happen lately. Okay, maybe not weirdest ever but it is very odd and keeps tripping me out. It's been happening for several weeks. I will be out and about or at home and I'll be talking or typing. I'll type or say something and I'll be listening to music at the same time. And milliseconds after I say/type whatever it was I said/typed, the music says the same thing. No joke. It's very odd. And it's not just once in awhile. It happens constantly! For example, I was just typing an email to someone named Amy. Millisecond later Five Iron Frenzy sings "Amy's going back to school today."
While at Marshall's the other day, I said crazy and instantly the store music overhead said "crazy" right back to me through some song. These are just the immediate examples I can think of. But it literally happens like every other day.
I think someone (thing) is trying to communicate.

Comments

robayre said…
synchonicity! I love when that happens a bunch. I take it as proof that your life is perfectly on path with where it is supposed to go :)

Popular Posts