My Funny Valentine

"Hi, are you accepting reservations for Valentine's Day?"
"Yes, we are!"
"Okay, I'd like to make a reservation."
"Okay, how many?"
"Two."
"Oh, I'm sorry. We only accept reservations of 4 or more..."
"........................even though.......it's......Valentine's Day?"
"Yeah."
"Okay...uh...uh...uh...uh...well...uh...bye..."
This is a true story. Some businesses just don't use common sense. So John and I are just going to have to find one that does. I boycott stupidity. Sorry Morgan's. As lovely as your food is, I don't want to spend Valentine's Day eating with a crowd of people. Since I haven't seen my husband in over 6 months, I plan on having a romantic candle-lit dinner with him. Period. Reservation for TWO. You just don't cut the grade this Valentine's Day.
In fact...you know what? Screw restaurants! I'm going to make the kickest assest (true story) Valentine's Day meal EVER. Eat that!
(Note: I'm hoping some of this built-up aggression dies down a little after John arrives.)

Comments

Popular Posts