Two Big Ones

For the past few weeks...maybe even month...I've found myself with piles of clothes on my closet floor. But the issue is this...there's literally no where to put them. All drawers and hanging space is taken up. Or should I say WAS taken up. I just did two loads of laundry and while I waited for them to dry, I played fashion show (you girls know what I'm sayin) in front of my full length mirror (which I feel is stretched out...because I feel like I have the most long, beautiful legs lately! Or maybe...I just have long beautiful legs...weee!!) and voted Yay or Nay on ALMOST every article of clothing I own. As well as shoes. I came out with two giant bags full of giveaway items. Two big ones. And winter is probably the best time to give away clothes. I am very, very excited to be rid of some clutter-in-clothing-form and literally feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was giddy with glee as I put my clean clothes away...into drawers...and everything fit. Now if only I could organize the rest of my closet. It WILL happen! I think part of my issue is...I still have a lot of STUFF and I still haven't recovered the loss of a shelf that did not survive the trip to North Carolina. So...my stuff that used to live on that shelf suddenly finds itself homeless...and it usually ends up in my closet. It ends up in my room first but then my cats get into it at unearthly hours of the night/morning and then I throw it in my closet to get some peace and quiet. So there you go. I think I need to get some shelves or something for my closet so I can organize this build up of...stuff. Either way...SO happy I'm rid of two bags of clothes and shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts