Rest In...Peace?

This is indeed a graveyard. And it is indeed in the parking lot (slightly sectioned off but STILL) of the local MALL. That's what you get in the south. Random graveyards hither and thither. They refuse to move them so they just get built around...or paved over...and forgotten behind business garbage dumpsters (how much would it SUCK to be the closing shift? "Hey can you take out the garbage before we close?" *cue scary music*). I was tipped off about this graveyard by a friend who found it a few weeks ago. I don't normally have any real interest in graveyards aside from their occasionally cool headstones. But the south has proved to have an assortment of interesting picture-worthy graveyards...in people's yards, in parking lots, next to ginger bread houses, you name it. And the ginger bread house...true story. It can be found on the drive to said mall.
I thought this would be the appropriate image to start off the Halloween Month. I'm sort of not sure what to be for Halloween. I was going to just be a disco queen (since I needed to get that costume for the Christmas Party) but my costume unfortunately litters glitter and sequins in just high volume, I'm not sure it'll stay glittery through TWO nights. Don't worry. It was super cheap. So...now I'm trying to think of what I could do for cheap for Halloween. I might just be a geisha again like last year. But that's no fun...hmm...decisions decisions.
I've had a new breakfast craze...well...any meal craze. Cream of wheat...how I love thee. Cream of wheat is one of those breakfasts that just reminds me of my dad. That and oatmeal. Homemade oatmeal only. Not the instant stuff. He used to make it so much when we were little. Cream of wheat with milk and brown sugar. Mmm-mmm. He still makes oatmeal on an almost daily basis. Seriously good stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts