Beep Beep Boop Boop

The weekend left me with much to write about. But I haven't had a breathing moment to sit down and manage all my thoughts...and believe me, it requires much managing. Yesterday, I wrestled with my computer for most of the day and when I was finally done with work, the last thing I wanted to do was try to work through a blog post. So I skipped happily to my kitchen nook and was creative (for once). And this is what I created: Baby Robots!! I love them. Although they are not yet finished or perfected, I still think they're pretty darn AWESOME. I posted about them on my creative blog here and I hope to maybe maybe have them available in my etsy shop...eventually. My original (and still dominant) idea was to submit them to Art-o-mat. Because I think that would be awesome. I mean...who wouldn't want a tiny robot?? Tell me this.
So...that's where I'm at creatively. I'm toying with the idea of going to buy more supplies today. :) And you?

Comments

Monique said…
Yay!!! I love them.

Popular Posts