Zodiac

I made the strangest discovery this morning. This year's Chinese Zodiac sign is the Year of the Ox (or water buffalo as I like to say)...which is my year! I can't believe I didn't know this until this very moment. Especially considering I went to the Seattle Chinese New Year celebration this year...although it was pretty skimpy so I guess that does explain a few things. Regardless, I'm very surprised.
I've been commissioned to throw a Chinese Party. I'm not entirely sure when I will actually do this...but honestly I am game. I was excited to be met with so much enthusiasm about such an idea which encourages me to actually go through with it. When, I don't know. Maybe around Chinese New Year 2010...as we all know the holiday season is going to FLY by. Ironically, I just discovered Chinese New Year 2010 falls on Valentine's Day this next year...so...maybe not the best idea. Regardless, I'll think of something. I'm just excited to have an eager attendance that isn't afraid of a little spice (Mwaaha! Burn your mouths off...).

Comments

Monique said…
People say being an ox means that you are:
Dependable, calm, methodical, born leader, patient, hardworking, ambitious, conventional, steady, modest, logical, resolute, tenacious. Can be stubborn, narrow-minded, materialistic, rigid, demanding.

I'm a rooster so I am:
Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible. Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, opinionated, given to empty bravado.


Not like I seriously believe this but it's fun to look at :).

Popular Posts