Bake-Off 2009!!

Over the past few days, the robots were set aside for a more pressing matter. Every year my work throws a Halloween Bake-Off contest. It's awesome and everyone gets into it and gets very creative. Here are photos of last year's party and submissions. Mine was the 'Murder Pie.' This year obviously I no longer live close enough to go and join in. However, I was invited to make a submission and email pictures and I could still win a prize for creativity. I don't honestly think mine will win but it is still fun to participate even though I'm not there. I miss my peeps at mywedding.com! I can't wait to see what everyone else makes.
This year I am dressing up as Lady Gaga for Halloween. Yeah. Pretty friggin awesome and unexpected. I made a coconut cake with a doll face in it in reference to her wooly mammoth head piece at the VMA awards. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Although I WISH I could have found longer coconut pieces so it was more...wooly looking. But whatever. I'm sure it'll taste awesome. Then tomorrow night I am taking it to Monique's Halloween Party so I don't have to try to eat the entire thing myself. That is...if it survives the trip from my car to her door in my suicidal Gaga heels. We'll see.
Let the games begin! Submissions have already started. Check them out HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts