Who Will You Be? Darth Gotta Pee?

It is the month of Halloween. What are you going to be for Halloween? True fact: I've never been trick-or-treating. Not once in my entire life. Living overseas, I rarely had the chance to do anything Halloweeny and when I was back for Halloween, we were usually traveling. In addition, my parents weren't really into the whole Halloween thing. But they still made it a fun holiday for me and my older brother. They would give us a candy hunt around the house and then we'd go candle stick bowling (the ball is the size of a CD and the pins aren't curvy) and we'd usually watch a movie afterward. I vaguely remember watching all three Star Wars movies but I don't know if that really happened or not. Either way we had fun. The first time I remember dressing up for Halloween was 2006. I was a 60's girl. My coworkers and I were originally going to go as the Pink Ladies from Grease but we couldn't find the jackets in time. The next year I was a dragon. Yes, a dragon. I bought a 4 year old's costume at Walmart and cut it and wore it sort of like a jacket (except extremely uncomfortable in every way) with just my arms through the arms and the legs just hanging behind me like coat tails. Most of my customers at the bank thought I was a horse (Ummm...a purple horse with wings, horns, and spiky teeth and tail? What crack are you smoking people?? DUH!!) but it was still pretty awesome. Last year I was a geisha. John was Mini Me from Austin Powers and my friend Damien was Obama and Nicole was a rollerskater girl. We went to an awesome party and had a great night (with Palin and McCain in tow...for realz) together. This year however...I'm at a loss...I have my costume for the Christmas Party this year (first costume Christmas Party) but I am hesitant to wear it to both Halloween and Christmas because 1. it litters glitter profusely and 2. it litters glitter profusely...which would make 3. the fact that I don't know if there will be any glitter left for the Christmas Party. lol. Sad I know. But so true.
So I could go as a geisha...again...which I don't really want to do...or I could be super creative and come up with something else. Something cheap...and super cool...liiiiiiikkkkkeeee...I have no idea...so...I'm in that middle confusion "what should I Dooooo?" stage...sigh. I'm sure I'll think of something.

Comments

Popular Posts