Ypsilanti

Ypsilanti...yet another strange named town I've run across in my job. I was positive it was a typo until I got curious and googled it. And there it was...happily smiling back at me. An actual place. This country is so weird.
I finally did it! I put up pictures of Prowler Ball. Go back to the Prowler Ball blog to see it with pics. Yes, yes I know...I was the hottest one there. You love it.
It's FRIDAY and I'm going to hangout with my cousin in Seattle. Should be a good time. Not entirely sure what we'll be doing but we'll definitely be doing some Karaoke (EEK!!) which I'm stoked about. I don't think I've seen her since John's birthday so...it'll be good to catch up and hangout. AND it's supposed to be beautiful this weekend (maybe a little too beautiful) so we're going to try to take advantage of the weather. Woot.
Annnndd I have no idea why I put in this last picture aside from the fact that I really love it...AND...I believe it ALSO might be of part of the great city of Ypsilanti.

Comments

Popular Posts