Pillow Dreams

The texture of my pillow brings me back to my dreams. I noticed this a long time ago. If I dream one night (which I often do), the following night when my head hits the pillow I instantly remember my dream from the night before. It's like the feeling of the pillow or the position of my head reminds me. It's very odd.
Last night I dreamt I was arrested. For having a preacher and a smuggler in my home. I don't remember if it was true or not...or why that would matter...but a woman with a sleeve (of tattoos) was calculating my sentence (literally calculating...like...with a calculator...) and my coworkers were all there and everyone thought I was guilty and really nutty. Everything said I made them think I was insane and everyone was against me. Finally the lady said she needed to read my sentence and since I wasn't guilty of a serious crime like murder I had to stand while receiving it, not sit. So I stood with my back to the wall and listened while she read my sentence and then I woke up. There was something about the Britney Spears song "Gimme More"...and children's birthday parties. But the whole thing really pissed me off because all my friends were against me for no reason.
I swear I have some of the most unique dreams. I had a friend years ago who was convinced my dreams were prophetic...but the dream he specifically referred to as proof of this theory, referred to an event from the past...which would disprove it from being prophetic, right? I remember that dream really well. Maybe I'll share it sometime.

Comments

Popular Posts