Cupcakes!

I <3 carrot cake cupcakes.
My coworker Gretchen brought in some carrot cake cupcakes as well as some chocolate frosting yellow cake cupcakes. They are wonderful and make me feel like I'm turning 4 years old all over again.
I read my friend Erika's blog today (find it here) and man...the way she fashions words together puts me at ease. I can't even explain it. Thank you friend for...well...for being you and never trying to be someone else. You're great and I love you.
Saturday I ran/walked a 5k, the Major McClung Run. To find out more about it, click here. It was very last minute but John asked if I wanted to do it with him and I figured I should since he was going anyway. It was good. I'm definitely achy (since I am not a runner and haven't been very diligent in the working out department...) but I had a good time and appreciated him asking me to go. Thank you for staying with me the whole time.
Well work calls...I must be off.

Comments

Popular Posts