Gnashing of Teeth

My wisdom tooth hurts. I'm hope hope hoping it's because the gums are just irritating and it's not coming in further. Frankly, I think it's as far in as it can come...and it seems to have plenty of room...which means I don't need to get it pulled, right? Right. Hope. No, cats don't like getting their teeth brushed. I think I've tried. Their face usually looks semi-demonic like above when you try. It's amazing that something as small as a tooth can make you SO miserable.
I'm seriously considering going to a chiropractor soon. My back's been killing me for the past few months and it aint cool. I'm ready to be pain-free...or at least less-pained.
Friday John and I are going to Portland, Oregon! I'm very excited. We're going to go down and visit some of his friends and just scope out there area for the heck of it. I'll let you know how it goes...
P.S. I was sick yesterday...I'm sick today...but I came to work anyway...I'm going to try to see a dentist today. As much as I don't want to.

Comments

Popular Posts