Nilla Femo

My cat likes Nilla wafers...yes...those cookies you used to gnaw and drool on in preschool. My cat digs them. I was eating some in a bowl the other day and she looked at them lustfully and cocked her head to the side and started to slowly reach over to the bowl...as if I wouldn't notice her furry paw digging in there. So I stopped her and she did it again so I stopped her again...so I broke off a little piece to give to her and she scarfed it. She probably ate a whole one in tiny increments. I have the strangest pets.
I played with Femo (or Sculpey) for the first time in around 12 years yesterday. It was great. I forgot how fun clay can be. Go out, get some clay and pretend you're 8 again. You won't regret it. And no I didn't make anything in the picture above. Just a picture.

Comments

Popular Posts