Straw Hat

"And what of her new straw head that should have gone to me?.........someone....pinched it..."
I got a hat. I finally gave in. John has been telling me to get a wide brimmed hat for...a long time...After burning my scalp twice this summer (not cool) I finally decided I should listen and get one. SO I did at Forever 21. It's a strawish hat with a ribbon that ties under my chin...it's very old school. It makes me feel like a lady from the 1800's. I put off getting a hat for a few reasons but one of the main reasons is this: I have a ginormous head. No one believes me because it isn't like it's disproportionate to my body or anything. But it's seriously a hard task finding anything that can fit on my giant head. This hat barely fits...but at least I can get it on.
I had a great weekend. Friday I went to Seattle and hung out with my cousin Stephanie. We went to the biggest Forever 21 I've EVER seen, got fresh food at a farmer's market, and laughed non-stop over dinner. We topped the night off with getting dressed up and going karaokeing at the Rickshaw. It was awesome. We got serenaded by a 64 year old and hit on by various grandpa men. But it was all good. We had a good time. I'm not ringing bells about some of the singing that night though. Gastly...but I think that made it funner. Good times. Saturday evening I drove to Oak Harbor to see Johnny poo and we hungout which was nice. I missed him. I saw the Dark Knight Sunday. GREAT movie. Heath Ledger did an amazing job. So good that I didn't think "hey that's Heath Ledger" the entire movie...it was great. Go see it.

Comments

Popular Posts