Tats and Powder

Saturday is the Prowler Ball!!! I'm super excited. I'm getting my hair done and my dress is all ready...should be a good time. FO sho. Only thing is I forgot a little baggy...so...might need to go out and get one...so I can bring my camera and such. And so I can powder my nose.
This is the first time I've ever been to anything like this. I've been to a sort-of prom...without dancing (however that works...)...and I've been to dances in general. But not like this...so...I'm very excited and a hair nervous. Speaking of hair, can't forget to shave my leggies.
Today I saw one of my favorite people, my friend Karen. I haven't seen her in months. It was nice chatting for a few minutes and catching up. I love that...
I went with my friend Nicole to get her tattoo last night. She's been talking about this tattoo for around two years apparently and she FINALLY got it! I was so excited for her...and it turned out amazing. She did a great job being calm and still too. I was impressed...I think boys are just sissies. Guys always rave about how tattoos hurt sooo bad and how they were whimpering through the whole thing and then...we get them and it's like...ok...so...what? Lame-o. Check this out suckas! 2.5 hours straight with ZERO breaks! ON THE SIDE! Any guy who says anything about girls being wimps can kiss my delicious bass.

Comments

Popular Posts