I drink too much...

I don't actually drink too much...but I noticed I had three drinks today and thought...DUDE...what's the deal? It's a good thing I think...cuz I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something for awhile and liquids are great.
I found a jewelry company today while refining our website that claimed to have "provided quality jewelry for over fifteen hundred years." Yes...FIFTEEN HUNDRED...as in 1500? I was like...waiiiit a second. Either someone did a typo...or someone is exaggerating. Which isn't usually a good thing in an advertisement...their tag line should be "Yeah, we sold Cleopatra her crown jewelry!" Oh...I am so witty.
My body has decided that it will force me to avoid coffee by having major headaches if I have it regularly. I've heard of having headaches if you STOP drinking coffee but not really when you start again. It hasn't been fun. But I guess my body knows best...so...gotta lay off the coffee on a daily basis...maybe once a week or something...but not all the time. Ouch. Funny...cuz I haven't even been HAVING it on a daily basis.
Happy Friday! Have an awesome weekend all. I'm going to go help John pack and move. Yippee!!

Comments

Popular Posts