The Triumph of Devign...yes...that's DEVIGN

It's Tuesday and it's a good thing I checked the blog because my scheduled blogs ran out. I've had everything done ahead of time for a few weeks but today was the last day I got to slack off. No...make that yesterday. So here I am. Aren't you happy?
Yesterday I finnnnalllyyyy got ALL the pictures edited that I needed to edit for the past few photo projects I needed to do which was a HUGE accomplishment. I delivered the first disc to my coworker of pictures of her daughter's birthday party and then I'll mail out the next one either today or tomorrow. I'm excited to have finished something. Sometimes that's really hard for me.
Friday Mywedding.com had our annual (as sad as it is...I don't really know what annual means...get over it...) Summer Olympics. I just looked up "annual" on dictionary.com and it says it's something that occurs yearly. So I guess that's about right. Anyway...the Design/Development battled against the Sales team and this year the sun smiled down upon us because we KICKED ASS and won the trophy. I will put pictures up on my flickr account soon in the mywedding.com set. It was a very good time. We had a barbecue, had kick-ass shirts made (the design/development side's shirts said "development" in Chinese and the sales side said "sales" in Chinese...I wrote the characters...yay for me!), and just...enjoyed hanging out. For now, I'll leave you with this preview picture of how great it was. Obviously I didn't take it. Ridin!

Comments

Popular Posts