What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture? I have one thing to say about it all: Tuna Salad Sandwiches with "Reduced" price stickers can NEVER be a good thing. I took this last week when me and the design side of mywedding.com went out for our weekly lunch on Thursday. We usually go on Wednesdays but Thursday just worked better for everyone that week. Needless to say, I did NOT indulge in thus said Tuna Salad Sandwich. We went on a hike in the woods that lead to no where. We thought it lead to a lake but it turned out to be the wrong trail so we walked forever for nothing...at least we got some exercise. We brought our other coworker's dog with us and she proceeded to use me as her own personal cushion in the car. I didn't mind. She wasn't that big of a dog thankfully.
Friday (after work), I went to Seattle with my girls on the design side for a girl's night (day) out! It was a blast. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for a late lunch (I had never eaten there before) and then we went to Sephora. We didn't stay too late in Seattle...maybe 5pm and then we headed back to our side of the water and I took pictures at a rehearsal dinner.On Saturday I took pictures at my friend Scott's daughter's wedding. I was there from 10:30 until 4:30ish. It was a good experience but a bit confusing because there were 3 additional photographers and I've decided from this experience that photographers that aren't working TOGETHER...just don't do well. I got to a point where I didn't know why I was taking pictures of certain moments because there were three other people capturing them in the same way. And to add to things...they were being semi disruptive during the ceremony...climbing through bushes behind the ceremony site, poking heads between potted plants. I'm not kidding. It was sad. And I decided I'd let them cover that territory and avoid any further disruption I'd cause if I tried to catch some of the shots they were obviously catching: most likely the bride looking in their direction with an expression of "WTF??!!" I'll upload photos as soon as I get them in order and edited a bit. I took around 1000. No joke.
Today my leg twitched for...well...it's still twitching. It's been driving me nuts. It seems to intensify if I type or click my mouse, both of which I HAVE to do in my job. So...kinda makes working interesting. Ahhh...the joyous results of stress.

Comments

Popular Posts