Duhhh...

I've realized that scheduling blogs ahead of time can be a good thing and a bad thing. Good reason: it means you know you have things under control and if for some reason you draw a blank tomorrow morning, you've already got something scheduled to be blogged...so you're all good for a few days. Bad reason: All of a sudden...your blogs don't make sense time wise. My last blog talked about Friday...and the one before that did too...they were two different Fridays...so...I'm gunna TRY to make sense from now on.
So...I got to see Jenna this weekend...THIS weekend...as in, it just happened. For reals. She came over for the first time in FOREVER which was very nice and much-needed. My family missed her and it was nice to have some good ol' times again together. She's leaving for China at the end of this month. I'm green with envy...but extremely happy she gets to go at the same time. She needs to spend time with her fam. I also got to see John...even though I thought I wouldn't be seeing him...but he stuck around and waited for me to finish KICKING the sales team's ass on Friday and then stuck around until Saturday morning. So...we're all good. And dandy. Yay. It was nice seeing two of my favorite people ever.
Today is Tuesday...I feel like a hunchback...I'm hoping I've lost weight in the past few months...I'm worrying my dress isn't going to be done in time...I'm waiting for an email from my aunt...I'm craving coffee...I think...finally. I don't think I'm a vegetarian anymore...or an anti-caffeineist. But I do NOT like rainbowy roast beef, fatty ham (or riblets...or really much fat on anything...), or really really suspicious blood spots in chicken crevices. Sick. So far...I've discovered:
-Turkey is my friend
-Lunch meat creeps me out more and more by the day
-But deli meat is okay...as long as it doesn't have rainbows in it...gosh I sound like a meth-head.
-AND...I still like meat...I just miss my home land where you were questioning what animal you were eating but trusting that the HUGE flames they cooked it in is enough to sterilize...well...anything...as oppose to here where everything is supposed to be GREAT but you secretly are horrified and worried that eating a roast beef sandwich will give you cancer...or make you radioactive...or grow an extra limb...or melt away your insides as you know them. Not pretty. I will try to refrain from talking about my weird coffee/meat obsession for awhile.

Comments

Popular Posts