Welcome

Another year is here and I can't help but feel SO far behind in all I have/want to say. But what else is new? I am always in a state of catch-up, always wrestling to reach or maintain a certain level of something all the while wondering who set up the "rules" for this unattainable time line. Oh yeah. I did. Heh.
I'm in Washington. We are exactly half way through with our visit and it has been a muddle of emotions including but not limited to: joy, giddiness, sorrow, anger, and happiness. There has been some frustrating moments but having John with me has given me the sanity I desperately needed; his support is irreplaceable. I feel like I'm in the midst of very difficult lessons to be learned. And what better time than the beginning of a new year? I'm overwhelmed by tomorrow but trying to keep today my focus of attention.
So you guessed it...no real trip details now. And I'll probably avoid the nitty gritty anyway but our adventures will be recounted when I return to NC and have pictures in hand to post. And we are having our share of wonderful, timeless, and priceless adventures. So stay tuned. And join me in welcoming this new, new year. May you hold many things,  full of wonder, growth, deep learning and love, 2012. You are welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts