A Boring Skin Post

Okay. Prepare yourself for a dull post.
Ready? Go.
This might be old hat to some peeps (what is WITH that term??), but I have serious skin issues. Pregnancy definitely made them worse than they've been since puberty. It was embarrassing. I literally started getting facials once a week (a friend was going to school to be an esthetician and she did facials as a student for super cheap...score!) and switched to a completely different skincare line. It helped and amazingly (I have horrible luck with skincare products) my skin cleared up.
So here's my dilemma. I'm still using this new skincare line, Dermalogica. It's great. But it has a horrible price tag. And I just feel ridiculous spending this much on skincare. But the flip side is I'm terrified my skin will go back to the 7th level of HELL if I switch. And WHAT, pray, would I switch to? I wasn't all that crazy about what I was using before either...so what gives?? Any suggestions, anyone?
I got a new batch of Dermalogica lotion and wash today but I want to swear it off once that stock is done. There must be a solution to this dilemma. MUST BE.
Photo: Unknown found via Best SkinCare Products

Comments

Popular Posts