Weird Night

I feel like I've been following a lot of 'They Inspire Me' blogs and sites to my list to the left lately. My most recent one is very close to my heart: EmDubPeeps is the new blog creation concept by my dear friend/coworker Gretchen and I. Gretchen got it off the ground but it is something we've talked about for some time and it is basically a blog for us at work to share in. If that's even possible. So far it's just been the 'Gretchen & Rachel Show' but that works for me for now. So if you want to read the random going-ons of an incredibly awesome work place and the quirky personalities there-in...click the link above. It is CALLING you. You know it is.
I've been quiet. Ever since my mom left. I've been to two events and at both I found myself dry mouth with nothing to say. So I guess...that would be moist mouthed...since my mouth was closed most of the time...yeahhhh. Anyway...a friend noticed. Which I was kind of relieved about. I felt like I hardly noticed until she pointed it out and then it made me feel so much more cared for having her notice that. If that makes sense. I think it's just been since my mom left, my house seems SO empty. I don't notice it, oddly enough, when I'm home. I notice it when I'm OUT...because I know she isn't there to hangout with and I will be going home alone. Which sucks. And tonight as I was driving home I just needed to TALK to someone and couldn't get a hold of her...and I found myself blank. I didn't know who to call. I honestly just felt stuck...like...WHO do I dial? I'm sure plenty of people would read this and think "You should have called me!" but I wasn't smart enough to actually LOOK at my contacts. I just was in "must talk to mom" mode and if there was no mom, there was no hope. So...it's been a weird night.
I'm now listening to 'Jaded' by Aerosmith and wishing I could drop weight as fast as guys do. As I said, it's been a weird night. I probably should have gone to bed awhile ago but writing this post has kept me up. Thankfully, a dear old friend's youtube channel totally made my night and made me laugh. Something I needed. If you are curious or bored (like me...), go here to see it.
This post's image was found by searching for the keywords 'Peace Sign Hands.'

Comments

Popular Posts