Morning Knight

I was awake most of the night due to strange dreams and cramps. In the only dream I can remember, I was somewhere and noticed a bunch of younger girls waiting to audition for a movie part. On the spur of the moment, I cut in front of one of the girls and was about to audition myself. I also was pretty sure I'd have the part because all the girls were awful actresses.
Today is Monday...and my morning music is 'Knights of Cydonia' by Muse. It definitely gets you going. Just wish it would wipe this sleepiness from my eyes.
I'm ready for a change. Not entirely sure how drastic of a change we're talking here. But a change nonetheless. I think that's why I've been having the urge to chop my hair off. I probably won't...because I'm still at the point where I want to grow it...and have cut it too many times causing too many set-backs. I'm hoping my tattoo will be able to happen soon...but a change needs to happen. I think I might (for real) take a class next semester. Not sure what...but something. I just need to get started if I'm going to do this.
Today's post's image was found by searching for the keywords 'Knights of Cydonia.' Appropriately.

Comments

Popular Posts