Meaningless Madness

Now...normally I could care less about this stuff...and even now I honestly don't give a CRAP about any of it. But I still find it interesting. For some sick unknown reason.
As we all know the VMA's just happened. And it was full of oddity and rudeness. While I could go on and on about how rude Kanye West was to Taylor Swift (douche), I'd like to turn everyone's attention to the real oddball of the evening: Lady Gaga. Now it's no mystery that I feel she is one of the most odd, mindless, yet oddly catchy artists out there...and it's can't be surprising I have a secret feeling she's either demon possessed or the antichrist...or both...but that aside...I'm just saying she's odd. And her VMA outfits and performance confirmed that to anyone doubting the fact. Anyone on the border of thinking she was a little different was violently shoved off the edge after that bloody performance. And being the odd person I am, I noticed a few things about it.
1. Her blood bag started leaking a little before it was cued to 'runneth forth.' Notice the pinky stain on the left of her chest below. WHY do I even notice these things? I don't even CARE, yet I notice. (If you watch the video, you'll notice she starts out white and it slowly gets pink as it leaks.)
2. One of her dancers spent the entire performance prancing about with a g-string across his face. Yes. G-string. As in a women's thong. Look to the left of her in this photo. No that is not a face mask.3. And let's not forget the Polar Bear Face...I'm sure some people didn't even notice this was her at first.I could go on and on about the oddity that is Lady Gaga but I'll just let this video sum it up for me instead. From the metal dress and screaming/barking and convulsions, where do I begin...I'll just leave it at that. Although...I will say...if you watch the interview before this performance, it makes you think she acted abnormally weird (if that's possible) just to freak out the show host because he seemed to be annoying her during the interview.
I find her very catchy and have her songs in my head ALL the time...but she's still super weird. Admit it.

Comments

Popular Posts