Timeline

When I first kissed John, I told him I wouldn't be upset if I never kissed anyone else ever again. That was on our 3rd date. On our 5th date, John became my first ever Valentine. He also told me he loved me on the same day...and after giving him the deer-in-head-lights look for awhile, I said I loved him too. After 6 or 7 months of dating, we started cautiously testing the waters of marriage. 9 months and 7 days after our first date, John asked me if I'd spend the rest of my life with him and I said yes. On December 31st, John gave me my first New Year's Kiss. 17 days later we got hitched.
And it must be said (because I have that habit with numbers I've mentioned) that our wedding date and engagement date are both fully cancel-out-able. Which I dig. (11-08-2008 and 01-17-2009. It's ok if you don't get this.)
Happy Valentine's Day, 1 Year Together, 1 Month Married, Love!!

Comments

Popular Posts