On the road again...

I just gotta warn everyone that I will not be blogging for a little while because we are planning on leaving the 26th. As it turns out, John got his web orders...which means...no driving a moving truck across the country! Our stuff will be packed Wednesday or Thursday I believe. I will not have access to a computer or internet for a little while...but don't fret! I plan on keeping a journal which I will post on the blog when I get a chance after we arrive.
Today my dear, dear work buddies gave me a big basket of goodies for the road...and cupcakes...and we had Indian food for lunch. A nice pre-farewell. It STILL has yet to hit me that I'm leaving...it sorta has but not fully. I don't think it will until I'm IN the car driving away. But I'm also very excited...it's a very bittersweet experience.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Safe travels! Can't wait to read about the experience when you're back online.

Popular Posts