I Left My Heart...

Last night I rode the ferry for the last time before I leave. It was a trip unlike any other because the passenger ramp wasn't working which meant everyone boarded on the main car ramp. Very different. I went over to Seattle to see my best friend for dinner at a wonderful Greek place in Fremont called Costa Opa. It's great...go if you haven't already. We enjoyed many laughs and just when we thought out bellies couldn't contain any more nutrients, we split some Cold Stone ice cream. It doesn't really feel like I'm going away. Me and her have said goodbye so many times but we always stay in each others' lives. It's impossible not to be at this point.
Well...I keep thinking "this will be my last blog post before I go!" every time I post something but so far...I keep coming back to it...so...if you don't hear anything by Friday...this PROBABLY will be my last post. Keep posted. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts