Tickled Pink

So...to counteract my previous post about the annoyances of...well...life...today is Friday the 13th and flowers were just delivered to my work...for me. <3
I've never had flowers sent to me before...in fact I've rarely been given flowers before. So...needless to say I am tickled pink and all giddy now.
Thank you John for being by far the best husband out there and brightening my day. It breaks my heart you did something like this in the midst of running around getting stuff done and being busy. In other news, about 5 people have brought cupcakes to work this week. I don't even think I'm exaggerating there either. Today 2 people did...a morning sweet tooth followed by a late morning sugar snack. I randomly found some mini toothpastes on the lunch table. Needless to say...we'll all probably be scrambling for that toothpaste after our next dentist visit...but don't you LOVE it? I wish my newer camera (the irony) took as good pictures as my old one.

Comments

Popular Posts