Spent

This week is quite possibly the most busy week of my life...aside from the week before my wedding. But honestly...I definitely had more spare time to breathe the week of my wedding than I do now. After work every day this week I have a minimum of two appointments with people. Some days I have three. I am not entirely sure how this is humanly possible. But so far I'm still breathing! To add onto that, little things keep going wrong. 1. My taxes. 2. My car not being able to be shipped by the military. 3. My stuff not being able to be moved unless moved to John's house. 4. The goodbye breakfast being canceled. 5. Finding out last minute yesterday that the pottery painting place we were going to go to closed 3 hours earlier than we thought. 6. Realizing my last chance to spend time with my friend may be tomorrow because she'll be out of town all weekend. 7. Receiving a letter in the mail notifying me that my account is overdrawn. My account is supposed to be CLOSED. But apparently...now it's closed AND overdrawn even though the banker who closed it said to my FACE they made sure everything was clear and funds were kept in it to cover what was left. Sigh... 8. Not getting John's web orders...still...which means... 9. Not being able to schedule the movers. Which leads me to 10. Possibly having to take a moving van and towing John's car behind across country instead.
I'm staying calm...but come on! Gimme a break! I need a break. Thankfully last night I did get a break. I hung out with friends, painted pottery (and we actually had just enough time even though the place closed 3 hours earlier!), ate my FAVORITE burger ever, and sang my little heart out at a Karaoke place. Much needed creative/musical therapy. And to top it all off...John surprised me and showed up for the get-together. We didn't think he'd make it but he did...which improved my mood by...eh...99%. I love that man.
Pray my head doesn't spin this week. I just gotta keep quoting Dumbo..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

Comments

Popular Posts