Success

Ta-da!! The sale was a success. Although there was a pretty small turn out, I was able to sell some things and people really liked the robots. The sale turned a little awkward though. Our teacher asked the school's choir to come sing during it to attract attention and to give them a gig to perform at. Well...it seemed to have the opposite effect. The problem was it felt like any passersby thought it was a private show and did not want to disturb. But we sellers got a good show! In fact, I'm seriously considering auditioning and joining. And by "seriously considering," I mean I already told the director I'd be there on Monday to audition. Woops. So...yeah...a little nervous about that. But...whatever. It's not like I haven't sung in public before. And from what I hear, the director is friggin awesome and very passionate about his job doing both choir and teaching music in general. I got REALLY good vibes from him and that's hard to find in music related teachers. So...it's worth a try. Only thing standing in my way (besides my out-of-shape voice and nerves) is I DO have a class on Tuesdays during the choir practice time. Not sure how that would fly. Weeeee'lll see. I've missed singing in a group. And they were really good.
Okay now....I'm off to...do something...like write or kill time until John comes online. Yay. :)
Photo: Taken via Jessica Aldridge's iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts