Kiss in a Horse Carriage. Literally.

No. The OTHER kind of literally.
I dreamed me and my sister-in-law Emily were backpacking across Europe and were staying in a hostel. Neither of us had ever been to one and didn't really know what to expect but it became increasingly bizarre. I can't remember why anymore though.
Today is going to be a good day. I woke up with plenty of time to hit the gym and although I wasn't there long, I hit it hard doing weights I'd never done before. It definitely burned but it was great. Looking forward to seeing more and more progress as I get stronger! I didn't make the best food choices last night (ehem...mimosas and chocolate...hmmm...) but today is a new day full of great things. :)
I just saw a horse and carriage go through our neighborhood! Cute! The neighborhood across the street is a horse community. They have stables and everyone seems to live in houses that some hotels would be envious of. HUGE! But it's a quiet community and John and I liked riding our bikes through there in the summer. It's nice to see them out with their horses once in awhile. I feel like I've been seeing lots of animals and birds lately. Sparrows in the backyard, geese down the road, horses, deer on campus on numerous occasions...somehow their presence makes it feel even more holiday-infused. Wow...I just had a mywedding.com flash back. That was weird. All those days of searching for "horse and carriage" companies in states that just don't DO that sort of thing. Like extremely rural parts of New Mexico. Really, people? By the way...this photo isn't at ALL what I was looking for...but it's just too random to pass up.
Okay...now that this post has gone beyond the point of trying to figure out WHAT the heck to call it since it's SO out of the blue, I'm going to go shower and get on with today including mailing about 800 packages. Yay. I hope you have a good one as well!
Photo: KISS found via Squidoo

Comments

Popular Posts