His name shall be called...

Poof!!
Merry Christmas, everyone! Obviously...I made it to WA just fine, and here I am already in the middle of the holiday that brought me across the country to be with family and old friends. This WA visit has definitely been much more chill than the last. I'm not working due to going to school and having the chance to just leisurely make plans with people is SO much nicer than having all of my time booked down to the second. Reconnecting with cousins and friends and being inspired beyond description cannot compare to anything...these are the richest things in life. Now if only my husband were here, everything would be complete.
Seattle has welcomed me "home" and I admit that being back makes me miss it more than when I was away. Not saying I didn't miss it...but seeing the skyline, walking the streets, riding the ferry, breathing the air just confirms to me my yearning heart for this place and the people it contains.
I'm humbled by the ever-repeating phrase in my head:
And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Merry Christmas, everyone. Let's be thankful for every breath.
Photo: Unknown found via Wallpaperdaily.com

Comments

Popular Posts