Starving Artist

Today's the day: Starving Artist Sale at the school! I really hope people show up and buy stuff. There will be a lot to see...including BABY ROBOTS! That's right. They're BACK and cute as ever. I did some Christmas themed ones to go with the season. Hopefully someone will like them enough to buy. A classmate of mine saw them last night and LOVED them so hopefully that's a reflection of what is to come later today. ;)
Although right now I have a dilemma. But when do I NOT have a dilemma? THAT is the question, my friends. Hehe. I am trying to decide whether to hand out my business cards for Pretty Much LiQi Designs...and if so...should I start up my old blog Pretty Much LiQi Designs which is printed on the cards? I know myself too well and know that starting another blog (or continuing an old one) just isn't going to fly. But then I also wonder if I want this one handed out to random people...the decisions. If I do hand them out, I'll have to edit the blog address. Which is do-able. Nothing too painful. Hmmmmmm...
Well I'll have to think on that...in the next 5 minutes before I have to leave! Wish me luck!

Comments

robyn said…
hand them out! You can just remodel the old site to just have contact info at the least. OR maybe you want to start up a facebook page for your designs. The whole idea of a site is just so that people can locate you if they want to contact you anyway, right? Last night I spent way too much time trying to find out the name of a vendor I bought a ring from at the One of Kind Show in chicago last week. They had a list of the artists, but I didn't know the name, so that didn't help. They also had a map with booth numbers, but no correlating list of numbers to artists, so I am stumped. I'd love to visit their Etsy site (they were located in the Etsy pavillion) but I'll never know who they are now because neither OOAK or Etsy shared the names of the artists. Duh! This has happened way too many times. Long story short, Give out your cards.
I ended up giving them out with my normal blog address on them. I'm glad I did! So that someone searching for a baby robot WILL be able to find ME!

Popular Posts