Pizza Face

Well this is it! The vast list of things to get done before I can sleep/leave is slowly growing shorter. I was a responsible little person and got my oil changed and tire fixed today...figured it would be a good idea to get those things done BEFORE a road trip. Yes. Sure. Good idea.
My ceramics projects of DOOM are done. Well...technically they aren't. As I was finishing my 10th mug, a giant chunk broke off of it. Crud. I tried to work around it but it just did not want to have it. So...I do not have the required number of mugs. I am disappointed and annoyed about this...but I tried my best. I've tried to throw mugs continuously for weeks and have had a really hard time (I swear my skill just went out the window the past two or three weeks. VERY frustrating.) so no one can say I wasn't trying. My whimsical box (the big final project of doom and gore) on the other hand is FINISHED. COMPLETELY. It turned out a little random...(picture a box the shape of a piece of pizza...with a face on the crust side...a quote written on the top and sides having to do with a Prowler squadron...and a moon inside.)...yeah I know. REALLY random. I'll just say I didn't have it all planned out ahead of time. And it sounds much dumber explained than when seen in person. It really is quite cool.
Now I am home, trying to retain my brain and get stuff done. Just finished editing and burning my wedding pictures. And the night slowly gets later. Ugh. I gotta close this and call it a night.
Wish me luck and safe travels!
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts